November 5, 2008
Article 1 (Applicability)
Article 2 (Amendment and Consent)
Article 3 (Use of Services)
- Users agree to take responsibility for all information they send through the Services, and agree not to cause damage or annoyance to FELISSIMO.
- If Users are under fifteen (15) years old, their guardian must approve their use of the Services. Users who are under fifteen (15) years old are prohibited from purchasing products, regardless of whether their guardian approves the purchase.
- FELISSIMO does not guarantee that the contents of this website will always adjust to the Users' computer or that the website or Services will always operate properly.
- Website access is at the Users' free will and Users accept responsibility for using this website and the Services.
Article 4 (Users)
Article 5 (Registration of Users)
- When Users initially use the Services and purchase products on this website, they are, in general, required to register their information.
- Users agree to enter their accurate information in the registration form and send it to this website. Users are prohibited from submitting false information.
- If Users purchase products via their credit card, they are required to only use credit cards issued under their own name.
- If any of the Users' registered information changes, such as address/name/telephone number or any other registered information, Users must promptly report the change through measures separately specified by FELISSIMO.
Article 6 (Management of Customer ID and Password)
- When Users use the Services, they are required to use the customer ID and password issued by FELISSIMO or set up independently by the Users.
- Users are responsible for the safe guarding, use and management of their customer ID and password issued by FELISSIMO or set up independently by the Users
- Users agree not to transfer, lend or disclose their customer ID or password to any third party, or allow any third party to use their customer ID or password.
- Users are responsible for any and all loss or damage caused to the Users by a third party using their customer ID or password, and Users agree that FELISSIMO is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Users by a third party using the Users' customer ID or password.
- If Users discover that a third party has abused their customer ID or password, they agree to immediately report this to FELISSIMO.
Article 7 (Termination of Service and Deletion of User Registration)
In any one of the following cases, FELISSIMO may determine that providing the Services is inappropriate and may stop providing the Services or delete the User's registration without any prior notice to the User.
- User falls behind in payment or otherwise defaults on payment due to FELISSIMO.
- User engages in any conduct prohibited under Article 8.
Article 8 (Prohibited Matters)
While using the Services, Users must refrain from engaging in the following acts; if FELISSIMO determines that any User's act falls under any of the following, it may, among other things, stop providing the Services to or doing transactions with the User, or delete the messages or any other content the User may have sent to this website.
- Using the Services or any information (including product information), provided on this website, for purposes of making a profit, or non-profit purposes but with the intention to disclose them to third parties, without the prior approval of FELISSIMO.
- Registering any false information in their registration.
- Any act which disturbs the management of the Services or any other act which could disrupt the Services.
- Abusing a credit card through use of the Services.
- Abusing their customer ID or password.
- Any act which violates the trademark, copyright, privacy or any other right of another User, a third party or FELISSIMO, or any act which could cause annoyance, loss or damages to another User, third party or FELISSIMO.
- Any act which may constitute a libel, slander or defamation against another User, any third party or FELISSIMO
- Posting false or meaningless information.
- Any act that is a violation of law or is against public policy; or any act which could be a violation of law or be against public policy.
- Falsifying information regarding FELISSIMO or the Services or information provided through the Services.
- Sending or posting harmful computer programs, viruses, malware, spyware, or anything related to the preceding.
- Any other act which FELISSIMO considers inappropriate in managing the Services.
Article 9 (Copyright)
Users must not violate the copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights to images or designs on this website, that are owned by FELISSIMO or any other third party.
Article 10 (Personal Information)
FELISSIMO, in general, will not use the Users' personal information or any third party's personal information, that Users may have registered with the Services, beyond the extent necessary to attain the purpose specified in advance when such personal information was registered. If FELISSIMO wishes to use the personal information beyond such extent, it shall obtain the prior approval of the User or third party.
Article 11 (Transfer of Rights)
Users may not transfer the right to receive or use the Services or any other right related to the Services, to any other person.
Article 12 (Purchasing Products)
Users may purchase products though the Services. When Users purchase products, they agree to follow the order procedures as specified by FELISSIMO.
Article 13 (Payment)
- The amount and method of payment for using the Service is subject to the provision described in the application form for the products the User wishes to purchase as well as the Users' guide.
- If Users make payment via their credit card, they agree to follow all the conditions entered into between them and the credit card company that issued their credit card. If any dispute arises between the User and the credit card company, the User agrees that the dispute will be settled by the User and credit card company only, and agrees that FELISSIMO is not responsible for such dispute.
Article 14 (Return of Products)
In most cases, we do not accept returns. If the purchased products are defective or otherwise subject to any reason which may justify their return, Users may contact the FELISSIMO Customer Service Center (Hong Kong). The FELISSIMO Customer Service Center (Hong Kong) may agree to allow Users to return purchased products, provided that the Users specifically follow all the conditions set for their return, if applicable.
Article 15 (Information Management)
Article 16 (Interruption of Services)
FELISSIMO may amend, add, stop or cancel the Services without prior notice to Users and without the Users' consent in the following cases. FELISSIMO is not responsible for any damage caused to the Users by the amendment, addition, stoppage or cancellation of the Services.
- In cases where periodic or urgent maintenance on the system is necessary.
- If system management becomes difficult due to accidental fire, power failure, any obstruction by a third party or anything related to the preceding.
- If the Services are unavailable due to a natural disaster.
- Any other situation where FELISSIMO considers the amendment, addition, stoppage or cancellation of the Services necessary.
Article 17 (Exemption Clause)
- If FELISSIMO conducts administrative work in accordance with the contents of the Users' registration, FELISSIMO is not responsible for any damage caused to the Users due to its administration.
- If FELISSIMO needs to notify Users, FELISSIMO is considered to have performed and satisfied its notification duties by sending mail to the registered address or sending an e-mail to the e-mail address registered in advance by the Users. If FELISSIMO needs to send products to Users at the address they provided, FELISSIMO is considered to have performed and satisfied its relevant duties by sending the products to the address that the Users indicated when purchasing the products.
- If there is a dispute regarding use of the Services between Users or between a User and any third party, the dispute must be settled by the relevant parties only and must not cause any damage or annoyance to FELISSIMO.
Article 18 (Jurisdiction and Attorney Fees)
- If there is a dispute between a User and FELISSIMO, the parties agree to settle the dispute in good faith. If the parties are unable to settle the dispute and it becomes necessary to file a lawsuit, the parties agree the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
Article 19 (Governing Law)
Issued on February 28, 2001
Became effective on March 1, 2001
Amended on February 10, 2005
Amended on November 16, 2005
Amended on November 5, 2008